Depending on your trade there are various types of cover that you may require, but this will usually consist of one or more of the following. 
Contractors all risks 
Own plant and tools 
Hired in plant 
Whatever your trade or profession, we can provide you with the contractors insurance solution that is tailored to your business. 
So, if you are a general builder, roofer, civil engineer, plumber, or electrician then G3 Insure can help. 
We have particular expertise in the following sectors. 
Civils and groundworks 
Fire and intruder 
Heating ventilation and air conditioning 
If you are a tradesman then we have the right package for you.  
Ideal for small contractors from sole trader up to 10 employees, G3 Insure will find the right cover to suit your business. 
Most allied trades can be covered, from bricklayers to shopfitters. Minimum cover required is public liability, but depending on your requirements and trade we can add employers' liability and/or tools cover.  
So if you want to make sure that your contractors insurance measures up then give G3 Insure a call on 01829 771411 or fill in the form on the contact page
If you work in hazardous areas, at height or depth, with heat or without, we will make sure that our advice suits your individual contractors insurance needs. 
G3 Insure contractors and tradesman insurance 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings