What is classed as Property? 

There are many different types of property insurance, some more obvious than others. 
It can include. 
• Buildings insurance or tenants improvements 
• Contents insurance 
• Machinery and plant insurance 
• Residential and commercial let insurance 
• Computer insurance 
• Stock insurance 
• Goods-in-transit insurance 
• Marine cargo insurance 
• Money insurance 

Average condition - what does it mean? 

It may sound obvious, but our advice to anyone arranging property insurance is to make sure that your sums insured are adequate. Ever heard of the 'average condition'? If not, then ask your current broker – they should have already explained this. It is in nearly every property policy in the UK and is one of the main reasons why claims are settled at a lower rate than expected. 
Or if you want a jargon-free explanation then contact G3 Insure. 
So, if you want to make sure that your property insurance measures up then give G3 Insure a call on 01829 771411 or fill in the form on the contact page
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings